Cash Salon - custom furniture & sculptural art
Cash Salon – Bad Bitches Only.
Our client came to Lime Design with a many random ideas and thoughts and did not know what they wanted for their new salon. The client was unable to create a cohesive vision for the new brand. Our main goal was to help the client bring their ideas together and help them visualize the floor plan layout and design and create custom furniture to match the look and feel of the new brand, The Cash Salon!
We began by 3D modeling the space based on the 2D floor plans they provided us, with that we were able to help the client visualize what his new salon was going to loo like. We added the furniture and custom pieces into the design and the, began to move into the design phase.
Every custom piece of furniture was 3D modeled in SolidWorks and Blender and refined for custom manufacturing. We used our army of 3D printers and CNC cutting capabilities to create the sculptural art and furniture using wood, acrylic, and veneered surfaces. Most pieces had custom LED lightning built in to give everything a more excited ambiance.
The challenges that this project and were.
- No cohesive vision. We worked with the client to help visualize the ideas and help refine the look and feel of the salon.
- Large furniture and sculptural art pieces. We made the sculptural art in pieces using our 3D printers and glued them together to create the larger parts. We also created a large spray booth specifically for spray painting large pieces using high quality automotive paint and clear coat.
Cash Salon has finished their new salon build out and are fully operational. To book an appointment and this unique salon experience contact Cash Salon at
Follow them on Instagram: @derekcashstyles
The Cash Salon launched in the Spring of 2020.
Find them at https://prettygangofficial.com/
- Designed and fabricated in the USA
- Custom large furniture and sculptural art
- Modeled to scale in SolidWorks and Blender
- Photorealistic renders
Cash Salon – Bad Bitches Only. Our client came to Lime Design with a many random ideas and thoughts and did not know what they wanted for their new salon. The client was unable to create a cohesive vision for the new brand. Our main goal was to help the client bring their ideas together and […]