TAKE FULL CONTROL OF YOUR IDEA
At Lime Design, we take great pride in putting out the best soft goods prototypes in South Florida, which involves specialized manufacturing techniques for making high-quality physical models of a 3D design idea. Prototypes are useful for design improvement, as stepping stones to full production or for engineering testing. A stellar prototype is also beyond helpful when it comes to securing investors, as its truly leagues above showing them a simple 3D model or picture of what you have in mind. You can show them it actually works.
They are meant to be quick and economical, without the need for the investment in hard tooling. Many of our clients need to produce a physical part quickly in order to validate a design or to capture a fleeting sales opportunity. For that very reason, we range in what you want to focus on for your prototype; draft or polished. A draft version would be faster but not quite as beautiful or refined; used primarily to test your design for any issues or improvements. Alternatively, if your product is ready to go, you can instead opt for the final prototype, where the goal is to have a fully functional prototype with all the looks to match.
Advantages of Making A Prototype
How can making a prototype help you and your business? Here are just some of the ways:
- Show your customers and investors a physical model of your product
- Demonstrate the appearance, color options, dimensions and features of your product
- Test the market with your product before production
- Save time and money by identifying and reducing design flaws
- Improve and streamline the production process
- Create multiple versions with different colors, surface textures and finishing processes